TR-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TR-RP

GTA SA-MP RP Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Host problems [Server Downtime]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

Host problems [Server Downtime] Empty
PostSubject: Host problems [Server Downtime]   Host problems [Server Downtime] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:44 pm

Alright just to inform you for reasons unknown to us, the host is having some kind of problem where it shuts down the server every 30 minutes so I'm not sure how often the server will be up :\
Back to top Go down
Istrati Williams

Istrati Williams

PostSubject: Re: Host problems [Server Downtime]   Host problems [Server Downtime] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:48 am

It has been down for more than two days. How much will it take? We're loosing our hope, and please don't tell us that TR-RP is gone forever.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hunt

Sam Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Host problems [Server Downtime]   Host problems [Server Downtime] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:24 am

Istrati Williams wrote:
It has been down for more than two days. How much will it take? We're loosing our hope, and please don't tell us that TR-RP is gone forever.

Host problems [Server Downtime] B111c72de5ce2779a574364955192b90100

No its not...............

EDIT: If host won't be on tommorow il have to do some optional things...... like BUYING HOST!
Back to top Go down
Zero
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

PostSubject: Re: Host problems [Server Downtime]   Host problems [Server Downtime] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:00 pm

Sam Hunt wrote:
Istrati Williams wrote:

EDIT: If host won't be on tommorow il have to do some optional things...... like BUYING HOST!

Ughhh you can try but w/e I will need to try to contact one of the host owners and hope he speaks english...
Back to top Go down
Junior_Ihenachor

Junior_Ihenachor

PostSubject: Re: Host problems [Server Downtime]   Host problems [Server Downtime] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:18 pm

Zero wrote:
Sam Hunt wrote:
Istrati Williams wrote:

Ughhh you can try but w/e I will need to try to contact one of the host owners and hope he speaks english...

LoL Man i swear i havent chased anyone in TIME Lspd Is Catching dust mann...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Host problems [Server Downtime]   Host problems [Server Downtime] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Host problems [Server Downtime]
Page 1 of 1