TR-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TR-RP

GTA SA-MP RP Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TR:RP is closing.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam Hunt

Sam Hunt

TR:RP is closing. Empty
PostSubject: TR:RP is closing.   TR:RP is closing. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:33 am

As you may notice... the TR:RP is not active at all...... so i had to call important chat with the Lead admnistrators to decide the fate of our community... we decided to make everything NEW.... which makes everything NEW and unique.... new admins,new ideas,new rules,new forums, new Scripter, new development Team, new name of COMMUNITY!.

Especially thanks for those who was with us..... thanks for the players who was with us all those times.... thanks for all..... we will see you in Christmas or maybe in the end of the School. Our New Lead Admin Brad is gonna give us advanced gaming in The new Community and the gameplay of server. Thanks to all

The Revolution Roleplay Administration Team.

Michael Crown,Tyler Hall,Brad,Richard Castellano,Sam Hunt,Oskar Berry,Mantas Silentas,Curtis Anderson,Josh Silk,Travis Crown,John Shepard

THANK you for everything
Back to top Go down
Mr Jack
Admin

TR:RP is closing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TR:RP is closing.   TR:RP is closing. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:51 am

Well, yeah.

Goodbye comunity, you won't be seeing me on the new project either.
I enjoyed my time here, and I hope you have enjoyed me in the server.
I hope I did everything I could do in your eyes, because I think I did everything I could in mine.
You can still keep track of me on You Tube, where I am starting Let's Play's, that means game walk throughs with commentary.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/IJoshFTW
Twitter: https://www.youtube.com/IJoshFTW
E-Mail: IJoshFTW@hotmail.com
X-Fire: jbs59

Well, so long!
Josh Slik/Jack Traven/IJoshFTW
Back to top Go down

TR:RP is closing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TR-RP :: Server Information :: The Revolution RP Updates-
Jump to: