TR-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TR-RP

GTA SA-MP RP Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Admin Elections.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam Hunt

Sam Hunt

About Admin Elections. Empty
PostSubject: About Admin Elections.   About Admin Elections. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:43 am

Yea as you know in admin list lvl 3 2 1 admins are missing. So yes today your gonna be showen how we gonna give admin to player. First of all. Your roleplaying skills have to reach maximum 8/9/9.5 level. If alot of players will approove your great roleplaying skill. Next of all the being helfpfull and don't abuse the rules. To be a admin in the server its very important. Admin - Is not a joke that you can full arround everywhere. Admin is like your life chance to be respectfull and most good roleplayer. Meaning that your in admin duty doesn't mean that you can't help. If you are on adminduty you have to help no matter what will happen. About hackers. If you don't see any admins online just contact us via skype and via msn messages. We are online on these things. Or the best way how to get the admin is to use /report then call for admin. If you reported wrong and admin, he will be guilty. You have to take responsability that you reported wrong person.

How we giving admins? The answer is: If he has good mind to understand roleplay,rules,reports,abuses,helps,understands. Thats what kind of players we respect the most. Usually to become admin you have to be approved by Lead or Senior Administrator. If they don't agree that you don't have to be approoved you need some time to work your ass. Usually admins are strict and asking how much time you prepared to be an admin. You have to always answer.

Helpers.

To be a helper that who helps alot in the server is a great opportunity to become one. Mainly because you are part of the admin group. How to get helpers? By helping players and helping administration. Usualy Leader/Co Leader of Helpers can recommend ya to Helper team. IF one of them doesnt' agree that you have to be one of the Helpers team you have to work much more. And ofcourse this requires great roleplay skills.

In Game Administrators.

This adds all level 3,2,1 admins here. They are been aprroved by Senior or Lead Admins. They will be watching your roleplaying skills and your breaking rules and another stuff.

My point of that is: To get admin here you have to - Work your ass hard, be strict, don't abuse nothing, be helpfull, roleplay as you can, and the most of the important is: Be Friendly to community.

Back to top Go down
Stracci

Stracci

PostSubject: Re: About Admin Elections.   About Admin Elections. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:35 am

No, we have ~12 players and 7 of them are admins.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hunt

Sam Hunt

PostSubject: Re: About Admin Elections.   About Admin Elections. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:36 am

Stracci wrote:
No, we have ~12 players and 7 of them are admins.

Im writing about the how much you have to approve to be an admin. Im not saying that we like oh shit this player is good and we gonna give him admin. No no no. All im saying that its a good lesson if you want to be one of the admin team.
Back to top Go down
Stracci

Stracci

PostSubject: Re: About Admin Elections.   About Admin Elections. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:41 am

1st of all, why do you even post this? Suspect
2nd of all, "Admin Elections" isn't quite proper subject for what you meant. Maybe - Admin Requirements orsmthn
Back to top Go down
Sam Hunt

Sam Hunt

PostSubject: Re: About Admin Elections.   About Admin Elections. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:44 am

Stracci wrote:
1st of all, why do you even post this? Suspect
2nd of all, "Admin Elections" isn't quite proper subject for what you meant. Maybe - Admin Requirements orsmthn

Don't you even think if some player who loves this server does have a chance to be an admin an admins will see him that hes ready for everything that he will do it. 1st of all i posted here because the player who loves this server and respect everything in here. Who is brand to him and very respectfull will read this that the most recommended stuff is in here.

2nd of All Its a theme if there is gonna be any of admin elections in the future.
Back to top Go down
Stracci

Stracci

PostSubject: Re: About Admin Elections.   About Admin Elections. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:51 am

yeah, sure, ok.... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Admin Elections.   About Admin Elections. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Admin Elections.
Page 1 of 1