TR-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TR-RP

GTA SA-MP RP Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sam Hunt Life Story.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam Hunt

Sam Hunt

Sam Hunt Life Story. Empty
PostSubject: Sam Hunt Life Story.   Sam Hunt Life Story. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:28 am

Sam Hunt Life Story. 9c814d776163c23d012c1d9c834c1e54841

The Arrival of Los Santos

After leaving Las Venturas, Sam decided to visit his dream city. He decided to move on Los Santos. He hear alot rumors that this city is such a wonderfull city and its full of pleasure.He sold his house,unlocked the car and drove off from the Las Venturas.After some hours of driving and listenining to K Roses radio... Sam decided to stop a caffe near it. He ordered some pasta with Sprunk. The prices are so cheap!After some of the minutes he drove off straight to Los Santos.After arriving in Los Santos i was very surprised that my dream came true.He quickly drived to a place called Grove Street. Since Lance called him and told him to do something favor for him. He accepted and arrived in there.

Sam Hunt Life Story. 5b0c81a151ae3ef046272f4f1461deb8957

The Families And Rivals

Arriving to Grove Street Sam Stopped into Lances house and step out of the car. He quickly took out his gun from his waist side for any problems. When he camed to the streets center no one was arround. Suddenly there was a green glendale coming towards him. He quickly ducked to evade the car crash with him. He stood up and aimed a gun at him. The guy step out of the car and told hes the Melvin Harris. The second leader of Grove Street. I lowered my gun and i showed a smilie face to him. After a long time Grove was having a good population times untill then some one standed in their way and it was decided the last decision for Grove. Its the Rivals way.

Sam Hunt Life Story. 321c95c102aa024e27a02b03be0d8175503

Racing Career.

Sam Decided that his plans for Grove is usless so he left the Grove along with it. After some months of being here he sucesfully bought a house with a new car. Life was great..... great payday great country great pepaoles great police great weather. One day Sam was off to drive to the food shop till suddenly one guy stopped near him and told him: Do you want to race?. Sam Shaked his head and noded. He entered his car and followed the stranger.He stopped in Los Santos Airport. When he rolled down the window he told me till the end of the line buddy.My face was full of serrious. Sam Nervoused so hard that he can't hear nothing. Suddenly Stranger began to count 3,2,1 GO!. And we speeded up till the max of the cars speed. Reaching the end stranger didin't holded his car and drived straight to platform or Airport. I suddenly stopped my car and runned to him. I opened the cars doors and asked him are you ok? He exited the car and said im ok.He told his name is Lucas. And then he asked me question which i would never refuse. He recommended me to a race league. I quickly said yes with out no thinkings.He told me to follow him till the Marina Beach. Which there Sam's Racing Career and real life starts from there.

Sam Hunt Life Story. E9f3b7db7fb696727c1f14d2e7873b53976

Goverment
After some sucesfull career in the races Lucas called me saying to meet up at his ammu-nation. Once that i arrived i noticed some noise in the kitchen room.... i went to check if Lucas is there. When i looked into kitchen room i saw Lucas and another strange person with him. Suddenly they both looked to me and stranger told me to sit down. I sat down on the chair and listended to their conversation about some goverment "thingy". After they were done stranger told me that..... he needs some help from me. He offered me a handshake but i never understood that this handshake could by my shake to glory and popularity. He even told his name Istrati. I told mine name too.After converstation's and everything we went our ways. Next 2 days we were meeting in one of Istratis house near city hall. The Istrati and me brought new member in Iron Guard - Oskar Berry. He agreed to help us firght against the corruption and claim Mayors post for Istrati.

Sam Hunt Life Story. 5f2d56365489c128c5d6d47bc5d991f9340

A Angel of Justice
Weeks,months,years have passed..... LSPD was full of corruption and lazyness...... nobody worked there... after deciding my destiny i resigned from Istratis Mayor position as Head of Secret Services. With my all power i entered in the Police Departmanet and when i entered all left LSPD personell thought that im another criminal that who wants to fight, but they were wrong. I told them who am i. They all cheered up that i said i wanted to help them. After weeks of fixing Departmaments i got letter from Mayor saying that you have been giving Opportunity to bee LSPD Police Chief forever. I thought this was a joke but when Mayor camed officialy in to Departaments he told to me -A Angel of Justice-. Then he reached his pocket and gaved be badge of Los Santos Police Departmanet Police Chief. I was so excited that i didin't know where should i go. After some weeks Sam controls all LSPD and the protection of this city. For now no crimes have been done in the city but there will be alot of crimes and all those crimes will go straight to HELL.

Story will be editing Smile

Last edited by Sam Hunt on Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Sam Hunt Life Story.   Sam Hunt Life Story. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:54 am

Nice dude nice:D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Road Blocks FTW!
Sam Hunt Life Story. Sa-mp-10
Back to top Go down
Mr Jack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sam Hunt Life Story.   Sam Hunt Life Story. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:45 pm

Nice, but try to increase some grammar, and add characters for people saying things, add comma's.
But it still is nice, good job.
Back to top Go down
Ferdinand

PostSubject: Re: Sam Hunt Life Story.   Sam Hunt Life Story. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:46 am

(( This is an IC forum... Please add (( )) for OOC things. Nice Story BTW Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Sam Hunt

Sam Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Sam Hunt Life Story.   Sam Hunt Life Story. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Ferdinand wrote:
(( This is an IC forum... Please add (( )) for OOC things. Nice Story BTW Smile ))

((Thanks,Read the story continue Wink))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam Hunt Life Story.   Sam Hunt Life Story. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sam Hunt Life Story.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TR-RP :: (I.C) In Character :: Character Stories-
Jump to: