TR-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TR-RP

GTA SA-MP RP Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iron-Guard Party

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Istrati Williams

Istrati Williams

Iron-Guard Party Empty
PostSubject: Iron-Guard Party   Iron-Guard Party I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:37 pm

*You are walking on the street*
*A man wearing a coat and a hat gives you a small manifest and passes by*
*You open the manifest and read it*

Iron-Guard Party IronGuard

The Iron-Guard Anti-Democratic Party

The Iron-Guard is a a far-right movement and political party in Los Santos.

It was founded by Istrati Williams in 2010, when he observed that the actual Government is sick and is trying to provoke a small painful death to our country. Adherents to the movement are widely referred to as "legionnaires" and the organization as the "Legion" or the "Legionary Movement".

Founding and rise

The Legionary Movement started when its leader realised that everything in the country was corrupt, the leading party didn't care about anything and the law departments were only interested in their own wealth. Everything started when the officers from the local police department in Los Santos refused to sign him a small caliber weapon license. They had a lot of dumb reasons to do that, because he didn't bother to add a bribe to the license request. He fall pride to madness and attempted to kill the officer. He barely escaped in the sewers where this thought of creating an anti-government movement came to him.

Iron-Guard Party Samp007xk

A bloody struggle for power

Our main objective is to get rid of the filthy Government and take a lead over the whole system. Bringing down the corrupt Police Department is a primary target. Every legionary has to work his way up by confronting the officers, standing aside them and sabotage their actions. Delivering manifests and converting people to the Iron-Guard is also an important target. The final objective is to get the lead and rule over the whole country.

Iron-Guard Party Guardiadehierro

Staff

Organization Leader - Legionary Istrati Williams

Organization Secretary- None

Organization Members -

Joining the Iron-Guard Party

To join our political party, meet the recruitment legionary where everything started, in the city sewers. He will be waiting for adepts every day and every hour. Follow the instructions written on the manifest to contact him. Also please come with a letter that proves your interest in our organization.

((OOC : The faction isn't done yet, it's only 10% of it. I want opinions about this ideea. I also need a HQ but I can't buy one since I'm level two, so I might need some help here.))
Back to top Go down
Stracci

Stracci

Iron-Guard Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron-Guard Party   Iron-Guard Party I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:55 pm

/support for now, because you're good RP'er and you can make this faction into something bigger, maybe be a mayor. geek
Back to top Go down
Mr.Anderson

Iron-Guard Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron-Guard Party   Iron-Guard Party I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:16 pm

I've read half of your story and was cool well hope the rest will be posted soon and of course if Stracci says that you are a good RP-er and i am sure he did not lied you have Support from my side. Iron-Guard Party Icon_rr
----------------------------------------------------------------
Road Blocks FTW!
Iron-Guard Party Sa-mp-10
Back to top Go down
Sam Hunt

Sam Hunt

Iron-Guard Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron-Guard Party   Iron-Guard Party I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:18 am

*Sam Hunt Reads the note*

Sam Hunt: Another guy who created a publicity enemie to goverment..... pff

*Sam Hunt drops the paper and steps on it*
*Sam Hunt opens up the Cheetahs doors,enter is in and drives off*

((/Support))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iron-Guard Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron-Guard Party   Iron-Guard Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron-Guard Party
Page 1 of 1