TR-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TR-RP

GTA SA-MP RP Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revolution! The Iron-Guard Party is raising!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Istrati Williams

Istrati Williams

Revolution! The Iron-Guard Party is raising! Empty
PostSubject: Revolution! The Iron-Guard Party is raising!   Revolution! The Iron-Guard Party is raising! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:31 am

((Please move this topic to "LS Mayor's Office".))

*You buy the "Los Santos NewsPaper"*
*You notice a revolting article on the front page*
*You start reading it*

Part One - The kidnapping of John Shepard, the Police Department's leader

Today, the first September 2010, a revolution lead by the legionary Istrati Williams started in front of the city hall. They demanded a new Government and a new form of ruling. The Local Police Department showed up and bothered the protestants.

Revolution! The Iron-Guard Party is raising! Samp008jt

A fight between the protestants and the law men started. Witnesses said that the policemen were ruled away from the meeting place by suspect men. The final scene was a strange one, indeed.

Captain John Shepard, Los Santos Police Department's Chief remained alone in front of the City Hall, along with legionary Istrati Williams and another protestant. It happened so fast, that he was taken hostage without a chance to say something.

Revolution! The Iron-Guard Party is raising! Samp016w

Revolution! The Iron-Guard Party is raising! Samp017iy

Shepard tried to call for reinforcements, but when they arrived at the scene, it was too late. He was already gone.

Part Two - The Assassination

Later that day, John's slaughtered body was found near the trash yard, being devoured by dogs. The Local Police Department ruined itself as every member abandoned its position. We'll only assume what happened now, because there were no clues left after the revolt disbanded.

Shepard was dragged to a secret meeting place of the Iron Guard Party. He was tortured because he opposed the revolution and the meeting.

Revolution! The Iron-Guard Party is raising! Samp010x

Revolution! The Iron-Guard Party is raising! Samp011mt

Doctors believe that Shepard was shot in his head, twice. The assassins wanted to ensure he is dead forever and no one will run counter.

Revolution! The Iron-Guard Party is raising! Samp013dg

They got rid of his body with no witnesses and they cleaned out any evidence.

Revolution! The Iron-Guard Party is raising! Samp014by

Part Three - Taking the leadership of the country

After getting rid of their worst enemy, the Iron Guard party appealed to the country, following its primary objective, to install a new Government that refuses democracy and leads by its own rules. They made plans to restore the Police Department, the Secret Services Bureau and the Emergency Services in Los Santos. A new era will begin, or not. To be continued...

OOC Notes

All the names in the story are pure fictional. Everything was arranged with John Shepard's approval, so no one died and no one fought against this. It is more a story then a role-play scene, but it has some real points in it. I am waiting for opinions. Thank you for reading it.

Back to top Go down
Mr.Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Revolution! The Iron-Guard Party is raising!   Revolution! The Iron-Guard Party is raising! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:21 am

I do not care how awesome is your story because you just kidnapped my friend irl/also
chief ig so i wont support you.
Back to top Go down
John_Shepard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Revolution! The Iron-Guard Party is raising!   Revolution! The Iron-Guard Party is raising! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:50 am

Fucking great, You are good as a Mayor. I FULLY SUPPORT YOU. And he kiled me With my accept. All Was ROLEPLAY. GREAT. AGAIN> SUPPORT.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

PostSubject: Re: Revolution! The Iron-Guard Party is raising!   Revolution! The Iron-Guard Party is raising! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Its good roleplay and all but I dislike the way you use guns in a protest, I mean irl the city hall has security and they can call the cops which has SWAT :\ and then when I bring out a fucking tank your guys shoot at me Very Happy but I still /support because your a good rper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revolution! The Iron-Guard Party is raising!   Revolution! The Iron-Guard Party is raising! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1